Whether you want to expand your business or just pay the bills, knowing where your cash comes from is essential. Lewis, Jacobs & Detloff assists you in forecasting your cash flow to ensure your business meets its financial obligations while still having adequate funds to support growth.
Cash Forecasting FAQ’s
Do you have too much inventory? Is this the right time to expand your business? Do you have enough cash to pay staff and suppliers every month? Cash flow is a balancing act of money coming in and going out of a business.
With a cash flow forecast, you can:
- Predict slowdowns in sales or shortfalls in cash reserves
- Determine your borrowing needs
- Model a new business or project
- Test different strategic scenarios
- Plan for asset purchases, expansion, and taxes
- Plan growth and investment strategies